In India, many students aspire to pursue their medical post-graduation abroad. After completing MBBS, obtaining a seat in post-graduation courses is always a distressing phase for medical graduates. Remarkably, Indian doctors can opt to pursue medical post-graduation in Germany.
All PG aspirants hailing from India have recently found Germany to be a thriving hub. The German Medical PG Education is a highly regarded program in the entire world’s education system. The German medical school has a strong practical approach. Professors and faculty members receive rigorous, solid training.
We will be discussing some valuable insights about medical PG in Germany. We will discuss all of the important aspects in this section.
Every year, thousands of doctors apply for a postgraduate program in India after obtaining their MBBS degree. Post-graduation in India has a sad reality: only 10% of those who apply for PG courses in medical get a seat in their desired field.
The rules, regulations, and scenarios of post-graduate medical admission have largely changed. Entrance exams are the only way to get into reputed Indian Medical Colleges. The candidates failing to qualify for the Medical PG Program entrance exam have only two options. Either they can seek admission to Private Medical Colleges or opt for medical study abroad.
The Postgraduate Medical Program allows a medical practitioner in any specialty to become a professional who can evaluate complex medical problems. It helps the individual to develop leadership qualities and communication skills so that he can coordinate working among his team members and mobilize them as and when necessary. The Medical PG Program teaches an individual a sense of responsibility and social & ethical responsibilities. It also makes him a high-level health advocate. It prepares an individual so that he wisely fulfills his duties for the well-being of his patients and, ultimately, for the entire society.
These are the requirements to be admitted to a German university’s postgraduate program.
Take a look!
• Initial Screening of Academic documents by professionals to ensure one has all required credentials
• Learn the German language upto B2 level – Preferably Goethe Institutes (German Govt. institutes operating in all major cities in India/world.
• Obtain DEFIZIT BESCHEID. This is a document issued by the German Medical Association. It can be a complex process. Let the professionals handle the process to avoid delays and refusals.
• Obtain a Visa to Germany.
• Preparation, appearing, and passing FSP- (Fachsprachprufung)- Temporary Licensing Exam & KP –( Kenntnisprufung) – Permanent Licensing Exam.
• Apply to Training hospitals for Assistenzarzt (PG Training Position) in the required Branch.
• Apply for Blaue Karte (Blue Card) and start PG Training. The EU Blue Card was created to attract highly qualified professionals from non-EU countries to work in Germany. This prestigious work permit has many benefits over the regular work permit. It also makes the path to a permanent residence permit quicker and easier.
Germany PG University offers well-equipped medical facilities to help students improve their professional skills. The university provides theoretical and practical education to prepare students to be successful doctors. It is quite easy to apply for admission to German medical universities.
Here are some advantages to pursuing a PG in Germany after MBBS in India: