SPECIALISATION OF CHOICE
STRAIGHT-FORWARD ADMISSIONS PROCESS
WHAT do you need to know about Medical Training in Germany?
IF YOU’RE AN INDIAN MEDICAL STUDENT CONSIDERING DOING YOUR PG TRAINING, HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
HOW does our Medical PG in Germany program work?
Networking & cultural participation (CME’s, Trade/Job fairs)
Seminars and simulation sessions on KP- 5
Intensive mock KP exam sessions
- Screening fee is refundable in case of Negative Screening result.
- First instalment is refundable in case of Negative Profile assessment.
- While in India classes conducted by German counterparts will be online only
- German language levels A1 to B2 is not part of our program.
- We can suggest and organise capable tutors/institutions
- FSP Tutors are young German doctors.
- KP instructors will be senior professors in the subjects.
- KP Subjects: Medicine, Surgery, Pharmacology, Radiation protection & German medical law/ethics